"It’s a good thing that Elliott Snyder decided his high school recording moniker was worthy enough to revisit. About a year ago, he brought in a live band to re-record some long-stewing ideas, creating in the process a stunning mash-up of Tame Impala’s psychedelic prog-rock and the shoegazey neurosis that Deerhunter has nailed down."
-Jon Schober, the Current
released May 12, 2012
Elliott Snyder - Music, Lyrics, Vocals, Guitar, Ukulele, Noises & Collaging, Drums on "Detach" and "Exploring Time Split"
Sean Tobin - Bass
Nick Olson - Drums
Andrew Jansen - Baritone Guitar
Jesse Schuster - Bass on "Exploring Time Split"
Matty McBride - Bass and guitar samples on Intro
Matt Price - Marimba sample on Intro
Produced & Mixed by Elliott Snyder
Engineered by Ali Jaafar
Mastered by Graham Wakeman
Cover Art: Photogram by Nick Olson, Layout by Elliott Snyder
This album is dedicated to:
- Justin, Emily, Matty, and Chloe for inspiring the musical and lyrical content of this album.
- The 808, where this album was started.
- Forever House, where this album was finished.
- No Pines, where this album was recorded.
- All of the talented individuals who played a role in the production of this record: Nick Olson, Sean Tobin, Andrew Jansen, Ali Jaafar, Jesse Schuster, and Graham Wakeman.
- Mom and Dad for being really cool parents.
- Everybody who listened to my demos and told me to keep going.
- Reginald, who taught me about good music.
-Laura, for the photos.
- And in no particular order: Nico, Dale, Danika, Marcus, Andrew, Aila, Emily, Nora, Conrad, the Woodruffs, Ryan, Matty, Tyler, and all the Snyders, for moral support.
-Everybody who I should have mentioned but didn't: This list is a work in progress.
all rights reserved